It's a safe bet that if you live in Bronxville or the surrounding area, bargain shoppers along with those looking to enjoy the Spring air will be descending upon downtown Bronxville as the annual Sidewalk Sale hits the streets this Friday Jun. 1 and Saturday Jun. 2.
Sponsored by the Bronxville Chamber of Commerce and an excellent opportunity to shop locally, organizers promise that there will be tons of great bargains and things to do aside from shopping at the two-day event.
A street fair is planned for Saturday on Park Pl and with the street being shut down to vehicular traffic, pedestrians can enjoy live entertainment, food and even free chair massages!
There will be free parking for this event in the Kraft Ave. lot and in the Garden Ave. lot on both days, compliments of the Village.
Then on Saturday, June 2, come back for more great merchandise, great deals, and a fun Street Fair on Park Place! The Street Fair will be closed to vehicular traffic and will feature live entertainment, food, seating, children’s activities, free chair massages, and more! Free parking in the Kraft Ave. lot and in the Garden Ave. lot both days, compliments of the Village of Bronxville!
Below is just a sampling of what some of our local merchants are cooking up but you can also visit bronxvillechamber.com for daily updates.
- – Boar’s Head hot dogs, water, and other goodies in front of their store on Cedar St.
- Avon – Selling Avon’s products such as lipsticks, eyeliners, mascara, concealers, jewelry, fashion, men’s cologne (including Derek Jeter’s Cologne Driven), woman’s fragrances, Anew Skin Products, Skin So Soft products, Foot Works, Advanced Techniques Shampoos, Moisture Therapy Hand Creams, Body Powder, and more!
- (Pondfield Rd.) – Great sales on dresses and jewelry.
- – Taco cart on Park Pl.
- Breezeway – 40% off all merchandise on display outside the store, and 10% off all merchandise in the store. Kraft Ave.
- (Kraft Ave.) – ~7 racks outside showcasing spring and fall merchandise at 30-70% off! Plus items inside the store will be at 20% off on both sale days. There will also be a special preview sale for those on Fiersons’ email list on Thursday night.
- - Music and complimentary food in front of their store at 69 Pondfield Rd.
- – Great sales on clothing. Pondfield Rd.
- JBW Photography (Park Pl. – Sat June 2) – Fine art photographic prints from Bronxville, New York City, and beyond in a variety of sizes, matted and ready for framing. Jay B. Wilson is an award-winning local photographer, also available for casual, contemporary family portrait sessions.
- (Pondfield Rd.) – In addition to discounted merchandise outside the store, there will also be an in-store sale, as well as a raffle for each customer who made a purchase within the two days of the sale!
- – Enjoy special prices on jewelry AND bring your children by to enjoy the FREE magic acts! Pondfield Rd.
- – Grilling burgers and Boar’s Head hot dogs on Park Place.
- (Park Pl.) – Slushy machine outside on Park Place
- – up to 80% off merchandise (with a lot of merchandise at 80% off!). All on-sale bras $20. Clearance of 6 stores’ worth of merchandise!
- Picnic Pizzazz (Pondfield Rd.) – picnic tablecloths and all-occasion party crackers
- – which served many in Bronxville during Hurricane Irene and Hurricane Lee flooding, is offering healthy homes and emergency contacts giveaways. They will have a lot of pens and magnets and goodies for the kids, as well as water on ice. Learn more about their services–fire and water cleanup; removal and mitigation of mold and mildew; and cleaning crime scene and biohazard situations. Pondfield Rd.
- SF Express – The store will be open on Kraft Ave. for business as usual, plus grab a bite at the station on Park Place on Saturday.
- Silpada– Sale of Silpada jewelry on Pondfield Rd. near J. McLaughlin.
- on Kraft Ave. – Free tastings!
- Vinylume – Exclusive distributor of Anderson Replacement Windows & Patio Doors; CertainTeed Vinyl Siding; GAF Roofing; ProVia Entry & Storm Doors; VELUX Skylights. On Park Place on Saturday.
- – Free popcorn on top of fantastic discounts on women’s clothing and accessories. Park Pl.
- (Pondfield Rd.) – Free tastings Friday night and Saturday afternoon!
Remember, this is just a sampling of what Bronxville has in store for you at the Sidewalk Sale. Grab lunch on Park Place, enjoy the live performances, and allow your children to enjoy all the freebies that the village is offering on this special day.