- Cooler Summer breezes brought out the people, colors and sounds of summer in Bronxville, Eastchester and Tuckahoe this weekend.
- The 7th annual Golf Outing will take place at Lake Isle Country Club on Monday Aug. 27 and proceeds will go to benefit the Eastchester/Tuckahoe Chamber of Commerce.
- Members of the Bronxville based non-profit are always on the move and this month is no different with a fun trip to a different farmers market at Pepsi Co. in Purchase.
- With smoking already banned in or near Village Hall in Tuckahoe, the Board unanimously voted Monday evening to ban smoking in many other designated public spaces around the Village.
- A presentation and plaque from the Village Board was given to Raymond Palma and Melvin Banks for their 30 plus years of service to the Village of Tuckahoe.
- The Sister City relationship will be formally announced tomorrow and the program allows for communities to exchange ideas on civic government and to learn from both cities cultures.
- This year promises to have all the classes you have come to know and love with new classes and learning experiences to boot so Mom and Dad, it's your turn to sign up for classes!
- Who has the best pizza in town? How about the best customer service? Here are your picks for Readers' Choice.
- Road repairs are in full swing across the Village and Westchester in preparation for the Winter months.
- Having been AAA award winners in years past, Tuckahoe Police have received the AAA Platinum Award again for demonstrate outstanding success in addressing local traffic safety issues.
- The gallery donated six brand new backpacks, all filled with school supplies to Andrus Children's Center who are collecting 1000 backpacks for the students they service throughout Westchester.
- The college ranked #1 in a recent survey with professors scoring high marks themselves as the distinction comes as no surprise to school officials.
- Jane Winiker, who graduated Eastchester HS in 1951, remembers meeting Norman Rockwell, who painted "Commuters" showcasing Crestwood Station for the cover of the Saturday Evening Post.
- The partnership became official this week as Eastchester has become sister cities with Ruvo di Puglia in the province of Bari, Italy.
- Bronxville resident and NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell should know he has better options locally, right here in Bronxville.
- Veterans from around the Tri-State area descended upon Empire City Casino in Yonkers for a job fair specifically geared toward returning veterans now looking for work.