Here are the details of the Friday night and Saturday Bronx River Parkway closure from Westchester County Dept. of Public Works and Transportation Traffic Engineer Kevin Roseman:
- There will be no access from the 6 lane portion of the NB Bronx River Parkway to the 4 lane portion of the NB Bronx River Parkway at the Sprain Brook Parkway.
- All Traffic will be detoured onto the Sprain Brook Parkway and then Central Park Avenue (NY 100) all the way to White Plains.
- This is designed to lessen the impact and the volume of diverted traffic to Harney Road, Scarsdale Avenue and East Parkway in Eastchester & Scarsdale.
- NB BRP will be accessible to local traffic at the following locations (between the Sprain Brook Parkway and Harney Road) at all times:
- Entrances from Paxton Ave, Elm Street, Scarsdale Road, Thompson Street and Leewood Drive will be open.
- All NB traffic will be detoured at Harney Road to Scarsdale Avenue and East Parkway, reentering the NB BRP at Crane Road.
- There will be no access to the SB BRP, in White Plains, south of the County Center.
- All Traffic will be detoured onto Central Avenue, south to the Sprain Brook Parkway.
- Entrances to the Southbound BRP at Main Street & Fenimore Road will be closed.
- The SB Bronx River Parkway will be open at Ardsley Road and points south.
Daily Closures during week of April 29th
· A determination on the closure listed below will be made by Friday 4/26.
· The NB Bronx River Parkway between Harney Road and Crane Road is may be closed for several additional weekdays (9:30 AM to 3:30 PM).