People in Tuckahoe are looking at their options in this year's races. Here are the candidates who are vying for two-year terms today.
- - Steve Ecklond - Republican incumbent mayoral candidate - Running unopposed
- - Tom Giordano - Republican incumbent trustee candidate
- - Greg Luisi - Republican incumbent trustee candidate
- - Seth Schultz - Democratic trustee candidate
- - Andrew Watiker - Democratic trustee candidate
Incumbent Republican candidates Giordano and Luisi will be going head-to-head with Democratic challengers Schultz and Watiker. The four candidates are vying for two seats.
Voting takes place at the community center today from 7 a.m.-9 p.m.
It is also election day in Bronxville, but all three candidates are running unapposed.
Tuckahoe's village clerk says that election result will be available Wednesday morning.