Due to Hurricane Sandy, DPW crews will be out for the next few days, clearing out debris and fallen trees, all in an attempt to re-open roadways around Westchester.
Here are some current road closures and restrictions:
- Saw Mill River Parkway - From the Cross County Parkway north to I-287,and then further northbound toward Bedford all lanes are closed.
- Cross County Parkway - One lane of traffic is getting by heading westbound by Exit 10 and there is flooding being reported in Mt. Vernon.
- Hutchinson River Parkway - One lane of traffic is getting by both north and southbound around the area of the Cross County Parkway.
- Sprain Brook Parkway - Traffic is moving well but watch for downed tree limbs in the roadway
- Bronx River Parkway - Remains Shut Down until further notice from the Sprain Brook Pkwy to the County Center.
You can check real-time traffic on Patch by clicking here.
Let's keep ourselves informed and please share any other road closures that you have seen in your neighborhood.