The Village will begin its annual road resurfacing on Wednesday, Aug. 15, and according to a message released from Village Hall, here are the following streets that will be milled on Wednesday Aug. 15 in preparation for resurfacing.
- Sturgis Road from White Plains Road – Homesdale
- Eastway from Village Line - Northway
- Northway from White Plains Rd. – Northwest Way
- Tanglewylde Ave. from White Plains Rd. – Greenfield Ave.
- Vine St. from Midland Ave. – Tanglewylde Ave.
There will be limited access on these roadways and road closures can be expected.
Village officials urge residents to use caution when traveling down the roadways and they thank you for your cooporation and patience during the road work operations.