The disaster recovery center opened two weeks ago to assist the public in the cleanup effort following Superstorm Sandy will operate during reduced hours this week.
Westchester County Executive Robert Astorino said the reduced hours are a result of previously scheduled events at the Westchester County Center as well as the Thanksgiving holiday.
New hours this week are as follows:
- Monday, Nov. 19: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Tuesday, Nov. 20: 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Wednesday, Nov. 21: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Thursday, Nov. 22: Closed
- Friday, Nov. 23: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
The disaster recovery center has been open from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. every day since Nov. 9. Officials from Consolidated Edison, FEMA and social service organizations are there to answer questions about recovery efforts following Superstorm Sandy.