- The first Labor Day holiday was celebrated on Tuesday, Sept. 5, 1882.
- The 36th annual Tuckahoe Challenge Road Race will make its way through the village on Sunday with a 1-mile and 5-mile course for beginning and advanced runners.
- With Bronxville and Eastchester returning to the classroom today and Tuckahoe on Wednesday, share your pictures on Patch this week of your son or daughter's first day.
- To teach kids about bullying and treating others with respect, the staff at Main Street Pediatric Dentistry in Tuckahoe are having their patients write messages of acceptance and tolerance around the office.
- With school back in session this week, now is the perfect time to share your insights and perspective on the myriad of issues that surround education in Bronxville, Eastchester and Tuckahoe.
- All this month you can see the works of Bronxville's Jack Moran at the Bronxville Women's Club, with an opening reception being held on Sunday Sept. 9 from 2 p.m. - 5 p.m.
- Cafe 72 is looking for some part-time help this fall and would be ideal for Moms who may have free time now that kids are back in school.
- The runner from Bronxville HS that is considered to be one of the top runners in the nation has been ranked #4 nationally by tullyrunners.com racking up many record breaking performances thus far in her career.
- Fashion’s Night Out in Bronxville, library hosts puzzlers and West Center Church Jazz Concert hits Bronxville this weekend.
- Here are a few events taking place around the Bronxville-Eastchester area. Be sure and add any local events we may have missed to our calendar!
- In business for more than 35 years, Gino's serves specialty and traditional pies, as well as authentic Italian entrées.
- See if you can correctly identify where in Bronxville this photo was taken.
- The Bronxville Police Department has replaced three of their older police vehicles with brand new Ford Explorers which will be more technologically equipped.
- Despite initial plans to begin in August, the State DOT will begin weeknight roadwork on Route 119 from Tarrytown to White Plains on September 10 through mid-November.