Third generation company also recognized for ongoing philanthropic efforts
Stillman Property Management, a full-service property management company based in Mamaroneck, NY, is wrapping up a year of significant growth that included taking over the management of two small commercial buildings and 620 cooperative and condominium units in six different properties, noted below:
· Chatsworth Gardens, 14 N. Chatsworth Avenue, Larchmont, a 75-unit mid-rise condominium complex (March 2013)
· Crest Manor, 377 N. Broadway, Yonkers, a 144-unit cooperative (August 2013)
· 12 Westchester Avenue, White Plains, a 74-unit mid-rise landscaped cooperative (September 2013)
· Grassy Sprain Owners Corp., Tuckahoe Road, Yonkers, a 124-unit attached-garden-home landscaped cooperative (October 2013)
· Farband Housing, 2925 Matthews Avenue, Bronx a 132-unit urban cooperative (October 2013)
· Palmer House, 2333-2345 Palmer Avenue, New Rochelle, a 71-unit landscaped cooperative (December 2013)
· Librett Properties: Logan Librett LLC, 72 Main Street, and M. & H. Librett LLC, 55 Webster Avenue, New Rochelle (June 2013)
Another 2013 highlight was the recognition by Westchester County Legislator Bill Ryan and Westchester Jewish Community Services (WJCS) of President Roy Stillman’s ongoing philanthropic activities. A formal proclamation cited Stillman’s long-standing commitment as a WJCS board member, as well as his generosity in donating space at 170 East Post Road in White Plains for the WJCS Pass It On Kid’s Kloset and in leasing space at below-market cost to the new WJCS Taft Community Room located at the same address. Stillman Property Management has a proud reputation as a leader in philanthropy throughout Westchester that matches the pride and care it takes in all of its property management services for co-ops, condominiums, rental buildings and commercial spaces.
“We welcome the new properties and their residents and tenants to the Stillman family,” says Roy Stillman, Esq., President of Stillman Property Management. “With roots dating back to the 1940s, we uphold our reputation for superior service and specialized management programs that help properties operate as smoothly and efficiently as possible.”
Stillman Property Management offers property management services for urban, suburban, and rural properties throughout Westchester County, Rockland County, Putnam County, Fairfield County (Connecticut), and New York City.
Stillman Property Management is located 141 Halstead Ave., Mamaroneck, NY. The firm can be reached at 914-813-1900 or online at www.stillmanmanagement.com
About Stillman Property Management:
Stillman Property Management (www.stillmanmanagement.com) is a full-service property management firm for over 100 condominiums, cooperatives and rental properties in the greater New York metropolitan area. Established in 1985, Stillman is a family-owned company with roots dating back to the early 1940s. Headquartered in Mamaroneck, NY, Stillman Property Management uses a unique team approach to develop specialized management programs for each individual property, implementing administrative, financial and maintenance procedures geared toward optimal operation. With a combined experience of more than 75 years, the firm’s senior partners fully understand the onsite management process for complexes large and small.