The following announcement was submitted by Joyce Balint, Special Events and Art Exhibits coordinator Bronxville Women's Club.
The Bronxville Women’s Club cordially invites everyone to its Second Annual International Food and Wine Tasting on Tuesday, Oct. 30, from 7 p.m. to 9:30 p.m, located at 135 Midland Avenue.
Ethnic restaurants have opened in the community over the past few years, and many of these restaurants from Bronxville, Eastchester, Tuckahoe, and the surrounding towns will have samples of their signature dishes.
Representing some of the countries will be American, Greek, Indian, Italian, Chinese, and Cajun.
Select wines from around the world will be provided by Station Plaza Wines & Spirits from Bronxville. A Silent Auction will also take place during the evening.
- Angelina’s Restaurant - Bronxville
- Bayou Restaurant - Mount Vernon
- Chianti Trattoria - Eastchester
- Elia Taverna - Bronxville
- Dobbs & Bishop Fine Cheese - Bronxville
- Il Bacio - Bronxville
- The Olde Stone Mill
- Oriental Palace - Bronxville
- Spice Village - Tuckahoe
- Sandra Albanese - Eastchester
- Chantilly Bakery - Bronxville
- Chester Heights Bakery - Bronxville
- DeCicco's Marketplace - Bronxville
- Edible Arrangements - Eastchester
- Station Plaza Wine & Sprits
Advance Reservations: Mail or bring checks, made out to “BWC” to the Club.. Tickets will be held at the door. The BWC is a 501(c)(3) organization. Donations are tax-deductible to the full extent allowable by the IR Code.
For more information call 914-337-3252 or visit bronxvillewomensclub.org.
A portion of the net proceeds will benefit the Food Bank for Westchester.
Let Patch save you time. Get great local stories like this delivered right to your inbox or smartphone everyday with our free newsletter. Simple, fast sign-up here.