Now that the weekend is upon us, here are a few family fun events happening in and around our area this weekend:
- On Sunday Sept. 16 beginning at 2 p.m., come out with the family to the 3rd annual Pubfest Bluegrass & BBQ event with music by South Country.
- On Friday Sept. 14 from 6:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m., there will be a free outdoor concert in Leonard Morange Park, featuring Ali Isabella. Food will be available for purchase from local Bronxville eateries, including SF Express and Chantilly Patisserie. Fun for families and all ages! Bring your friends and come dance! Sponsored by Joseph F. Manzi, DDS, PC and Value Drugs.
- On Friday Sept. 14 at 7 p.m., the Opening Reception of the exhibition “Journey of Faith” will take place at and examines the relationships between religion and art and will be featured in the exhibition “Journey of Faith”. The exhibition will highlight the creation of visual interpretations of Christian faith.
- On Friday Sept. 14 beginning at 9:30 p.m., is giving its guests a special treat in September. Live Music at The Park will showcase different musical artists with an eclectic mix of styles such as R&B, reggae, blues, jazz and rock. First up will be R&B vocalist and guitarist Keith Robinson. He has shared the stage with such notable artisits as Stevie Wonder, Earth, Wind and Fire and Beyonce.
- On Saturday Sept. 15 at 1 p.m., you are invited to a Medical Spa Soirée hosted by Dr. Kerin & Staff in his Tuckahoe office. This event will include a live demonstration of body contouring with CoolSculpting, a non-invasive fat-freezing technology. There will also be free consultations for our other aesthetic services.