If you have not signed up for the Newsletter, you're missing out on a great resource of information about the village along with tips on sales and other deals around town.
To sign up, just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are a few of the job listings around our area for this week:
- , a productive and established boutique brokerage, has an opening for an experienced sales and leasing associate. Solid support and coaching will be provided for the right candidate with a positive attitude to foster profitability. For additional info, stop in at 71 Pondfield Rd.
- Real estate office looking for an administrative assistant to work P/T Mon, Wed, Fri 9am-5pm. Salary: $15/hr. Primary duties include answering phones and scheduling appointments, greeting and directing customers and clients, filing, taking supply inventory, and making sure the office is presentable and well stocked. Requires direct communication with clients and agents. Prior real estate experience a plus. Great company and friendly working environment. Min. requirements: strong customer-service skills; excellent phone etiquette; friendly personality; professional attire; computer skills; and the ability to multi-task and be well-organized. Respond by email (only if you meet the above requirements) to: email@example.com as follows: subject heading must state "Administrative Assistant Job"; include resume in the body of the email (attachments will not be read). No calls; resumes will be accepted via email only. Position subject to background check and solid references.
- on New Rochelle Rd seeks a deli counter person. Full-time positions only available (includes weekends). Experience with Italian foods is a must. Call to schedule an interview: 664-3475.
Let Patch save you time. Get great local stories like this delivered right to your inbox or smartphone everyday with our free newsletter. Simple, fast sign-up here.
- has several positions available, including nurse, nursing assistant, security officer, housekeeping aides, techs, and patient care partners. For details, click here.
- seeks a P/T Wine Associate. A desirable candidate will have retail experience, wine knowledge, and enthusiasm. Requirements include strong customer service skills; the ability to lift and carry wine cases, stock shelves, and unload truck deliveries when needed; and a valid NY driver license. 102 Kraft Ave; 337-0631.
- is seeking drivers for all shifts. Must have a NYS Class E license and the Bronxville Taxi license. They will help get the taxi license. Call 337-8311 between 10:00 am and 2:00 pm for details.
- has several positions available, including Assistant Director of Student Activities, regional recruiters, and a part-time assistant swim coach. For info and other listings click here.
- Andrus Children’s Center has several job openings. View these and application instructions here.
- The Bronxville branch of Aegis Financial, Inc., member FINRA/SIPC, is looking for four fully licensed Series 7 or 6 registered representatives to work in our new office at 26 Paxton Ave. Candidates should have at least 2 years’ experience and have sold clients a balanced assortment of investments including stocks, bonds, and mutual funds. Employees enjoy the benefits of a friendly, relaxed office, a liberal vacation policy, and a great espresso machine! Contact Steve Ircha, JD, at 361-1099.
Follow the Chamber to avoid missing out by going to www.bronxvillechamber.com, on Twitter (@BXVChamber) and on Facebook. Sign yourself and a friend up for thier weekly newsletter by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.