Chris McGrath, brewer for River Horse Brewing Company, will be coming to Growlers Beer Bistro in Tuckahoe on Wednesday, September 12th from 7:00PM to 11:00PM. River Horse, located in Lambertville, New Jersey, opened its doors in 1996 during the craft beer boom. After a turbulent start, the brewery was purchased in 2007 by two beer lovers from Philadelphia. River Horse has never looked back and is creating phenomenal hand crafted beers.
Growlers will be pouring the following River Horse beers:
- Hop Hazard – American Pale Ale
- Brewer’s Reserve – Rye IPA
- Tripel Horse – Belgian Style Tripel
- Hipp-O-Lantern – Imperial Pumpkin Ale
- Cask Conditioned Hipp-O-Lantern dry hopped with Vanilla Beans and Spices