When it comes to Easter, you can find whatever you are looking for in Bronxville. From delicious Easter pastries to snagging that cute Easter outfit.
Here is a look at what's on tap in the Village of Bronxville as Easter approaches, courtesy of the Bronxville Chamber.
- On Easter (March 31), Underhills Crossing will offer a traditional Easter menu, served 12:00-8:00 pm.
- Come to Kensington Paper for table decoration candles, cute bunnies and chicks, and hand-painted eggs. New spring merchandise is arriving daily! 84 Kraft Ave.
- J&G Deli and Market at 502 New Rochelle Rd is accepting Easter orders. Highlights include homemade Pizza Rustica and Homemade Easter Cheesecake. Also pick up your Easter bread and view their catering menu for your feast at jgdeli.com.
- Easter is right around the corner, and Carrot cake is a must! Check out Chantilly Patisserie’s latest masterpiece... Cream cheese mousse, Mandarin orange curd with carrot nut cake and fresh carrot gelee! 135 Parkway Rd.
- Fierson’s has a large assortment or adorable Easter clothing for your little ones, in addition to stuffed bunnies and other festive merchandise. Kraft Ave.
- SilverSpoon has cuddly stuffed bunnies for your little one’s Easter basket! 81 Pondfield Rd.
- The shelves at Value Drugs are well stocked with Easter items, including baskets galore, egg-decorating kits, window clings, paper goods, tons of candy, Lindt Easter bunnies (for the discriminating child in your life), décor, baking supplies, and much more.
- Topps Bakery has lots of Easter candy, chocolates, and baked items, including giant chocolate bunnies, cupcakes that are decorated to look like Easter baskets, bunny cakes, and chocolate-dipped marshmallow Peeps! Pondfield Rd.
- Scarborough Fair Catering has its Easter menu posted at www.scarboroughfaironline.com. Selections include Pineapple and Maple-Glazed Ham, Spring Pea Soup, and Asparagus and Smoked Mozzarella Ravioli, Easter cupcakes and sugar cookies, as well as an assortment of breakfast items. All orders, to ensure availability, must be placed by Tuesday, March 27. 84 Kraft Ave.