Many of Bronxville's most popular merchants will be offeringto deep discounts to the crowds of people who will converged on the Village this weekend for Bronxville's annual Fall Sidewalk Sale.
The village will be providing free parking in the Kraft Ave. and Garden Ave. parking lots on Saturday only and the hours of the two day event are from 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Below is a sampling of some of the great things our local merchants have planned for the big event courtesy of Bronxville Chamber of Commerce Executive Director Susan Miele:
- Fierson’s children’s boutique will kick off the festivities with a special Thursday-night preview sale for those on their email list, and their sale will extend inside the store through Sunday. There will be at least 7 racks outside with prices reduced by up to 70%! Merchandise will include summer items for those going on a cruise or preparing for next year, as well as fall and holiday items. All apparel items (not including gifts and shoes) inside the store will be at 20% off the original price (markdown taken at register) during the 3½-day sale only! 122 Kraft Ave.
- ERA Insite Realty—making their Sidewalk Sale debut!—will offer free coffee, hot chocolate and cider for their visitors. They will also have treats for kids, adults, and even dogs, along with face painting for children on Saturday afternoon. 120 Kraft Ave.
- Provisions for Pets will have Pet Adoption Day on Saturday from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. at 110 Kraft Ave.
- Breezeway will offer 30% off select women’s accessories, both indoors and out. 80 Kraft Ave.
- Avon will have a table set up in front of what used to be the Village Vacuum Service at 76 Kraft Ave. Shop there for great prices on Avon products.
- Robert’s Restoration Gallery will have a storewide clearance sale on their assortment of antiques, with discounts up to 40% off. 139 Parkway Rd.
- Fabio’s Hair Studio: On both Friday and Saturday, take advantage of select professional hair-care products and tools at 20-40% off. Also on Saturday, hair and make-up for kids (up-do's and temporary hair color) will be offered for only $5, as will some games to get a chance to win a free kids’ haircut! 137 Parkway Rd.
- Weezie D Ladies Boutique has a lot going on: Outdoor clearance rack featuring merchandise at only $19.99 and under, as well as clearance jewelry and accessories at $3.00 and under! Inside the store, ALL indoor merchandise will be specially discounted during the sidewalk sale. The sale will include all clothing and accessories, including new fall merchandise--nothing excluded! PLUS free popcorn and other goodies! Store opens at 9:00 am! 15 Park Pl.
- Petticoat Lane will offer up to 70% off handbags, lingerie, and accessories. Sales both inside and outside the store. 46 Pondfield Rd.
- Bronxville Wellness Sanctuary will provide complimentary chair massages at Bronxville Running Company on Saturday from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm. They will also give away 10%-off coupons! 52 Pondfield Rd.
- Toney Toni and the Gang has extended their Trunk Show with Rebecca Taylor to take place this Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. The Trunk Show will feature beautiful blouses, cozy sweaters, day-to-evening dresses, and more. Also check out the store’s beautiful fall collections! 70 Pondfield Rd.
- The Silk Road will have many items "on the sidewalk" at 50-70% off original prices. Additionally, they will offer 20% off any one item inside the store (customer orders excluded). 101 Pondfield Rd.
Follow the Chamber for updates throughout the week and they are also on Twitter @BXVChamber.
You can also sign yourself up for their weekly newsletter by which always contains important news and information about local Bronxville businesses by emailing email@example.com.