The group represents a range of prior experience, ranging from New York City to Hong Kong, from new teachers to veterans. Of special interest this year is the new partnership with Long Island University-Hudson. Five graduate students are joining the Elementary faculty as interns. In that capacity they will work closely with the faculty, teach classes, and participate actively in professional development activities.
- Elementary School First Grade: Kathryn Westerheim
- Elementary School General Music: Marina Brown
- Elementary School Library: Heather Norman
- Middle School Mathematics: Tanil Russo
- Middle/High School Latin: Eva Cieloszyk
- Middle/High School Physical Education: Gillian Garzia
- Special Education ESOL: Ruben Hernandez
- Special Education Self-Contained Classroom: Catalina Tyndal
- Elementary School Interns: Allie Colsey, Arsalan Habeeb, Cathleen Meloni-Potts, Brooke Kunze, Kim Dietz
- Special Education Psychology Intern: Christina Fiorvanti, Kaitlin Fitzgerald, Kelly Horn.
Thanks to Superintendent David Quattrone for the preceding news.