Get a jump start on celebrating the weekend and enjoying your time away from work and school. Here are a few local events to help you and your family have some fun. TGIF!
1. The This annual event will take place on Sunday, April 29 from 11 a.m. - 6 p.m. at Crestwood Station Plaza. There will be numerous vendors including food, tropical drinks, crafts, novelties and of course entertainment for children of all ages.
2. Bronxville's 2012 indoor farmers' market will be held at 1 Pondfield Road on Saturday, April 28 from 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. A variety of vendors will be on hand selling goods from all over the Hudson Valley.
3. For the sports fan, the art aficionado and the wine lover, head to Vintology in Scarsdale on Saturday from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. for the Sports artist James Fiorentino is turning the wine shop into an art gallery. Tastings will also be offered at the event.
4. Bring the kids to the Scarsdale Public Library on Saturday at 2:00 p.m. for an . Get into the green spirit and learn about the trees.
5. Enjoy a Jewish music concert on Sunday at the Westchester Reform Temple in Scarsdale. The begins at 2:00 p.m. and is open to all.
Have a wonderful weekend!