(The Honey Do List)
Most men think women are complicated, but in reality all we want is the honey do list to be met. Most men and woman whom have been married for some time know the importance of the honey do list on both sides. I am a Woman!
· Honey can you mow the lawn? I promise to make you a sandwich with a cold glass of ice tea!
· Honey can you change the oil in my care?
· Honey can you fix the flat on my car?
· Honey can you fix the leak under the sink?
· Honey can you work? I promise that if you get laid off I will stick with you and help you find another job.
· Honey can buy me some new shoes, because these ones are leaning to the side a bit?
· Honey can you buy a house I promise to maintain the inner if you take care of the outter?
· Honey can you take me to the movies, and I promise to leave you be on mans’ night out?
· Honey can you get my toes and nails done, and I promise to rub your back at night?
· Honey can you get my hair done, and I promise to look real pretty for you?
· Honey can you give me time alone and I promise to help you invest in a man cave?
· Honey can you spend time with the children, and I promise to read them books at night?
· Honey can you promise not to cheat on me and break my heart and I promise not to leave you alone?
· Honey can you promise not to allow your friends to disrespect me, and I will do the same?
· Honey can you promise to be my best friend next to the most High Supreme Being the all mighty?
· Honey can you promise to do your best to teach our children to be upright and love one another, and in return I will help?
· Most importantly remember not to throw all your garbage onto me; for I was born and created to bend and to lean, but not to break?
The Honey Do list is never hard list to follow all it takes is communication, a common ground of understanding, love, and respect for one another! ADD TO IT AS YOU PLEASE!!!
Tunisia I.E. Al-Salahuddin