1. Mother Nature’s Storytime: Enjoy a day at the Greenburgh Natuer Center with walks, live animals, stories and crafts on Wednesday. Members: $5 for adults and $4 for children; non-members: $9 for adults and $7 for children. 10 a.m., Greenburgh Nature Center, 99 Dromore Road, Scarsdale.
2. Two's Company Charity Warehouse Sale: Two’s Company in Elmsford is teaming up with two charities, Guiding Eyes for the Blind and JDRF, for their annual Charity Warehouse Sale Dec. 4-7. Half of all proceeds will go directly to the charities. For more information, visit https://www.facebook.com/events/213208922193207/. 9 a.m., Two's Company Warehouse, 275 Clearbrook Road, Elmsford.
3. It'll be foggy and in the 40s this morning.
4. Patch's ongoing coverage of Sunday's train derailment clean-up and investigation continued to interest readers the most.
5. A Westchester family left homeless by a fire has turned to psychics for news of their lost dog.