1. 4th Annual Ring in the New Year at Noon at New Roc City: A fun, family friendly New Year’s Eve celebration during the day on Tuesday, with a Times Square-style atmosphere, complete with a daytime balloon release at noon. Radio personality Jimmy Fink of 107.1 The Peak will be on-hand to help lead the festivities, which will include games, arts & crafts, snacks, face painting and more. Click here for more information. Free, 10:30 a.m. New Roc City Atrium, 33 Le Count Place, New Rochelle.
2. New Years Eve at NoMa Social and The Radisson: NoMa Social and the Radisson are offering several New Year’s Eve packages to choose from on Tuesday night. Prices start at $35 per person for The Lounge only from midnight to 2 a.m.; $60 per person for the Empire Ballroom beginning at 8 p.m.; $65 per person for The Lounge starting at 10 p.m.; and $85 per person for sit-down dinner at The Restaurant beginning at 9 p.m. Click here for more information on meals and cocktails. Call 914-576-3700 to make reservations. The Radisson, One Radisson Plaza, New Rochelle.
3. New Year’s Eve will be cloudy with a high of 38 and a low of 22, according to The Weather Channel.
4. In his Patch Blog, Scarsdale CPA Paul Herman explained the differences in business forms just in time for tax preparation season.
5. We learned in a Patch Blog post that Bronxville Varsity Football team Captain Matthias Ribka recently won the Phil Kuczma Award.