1. POTS, 2nd Annual Harvest Dine-Around: Club Chefs of Westchester, Baldor Specialty Foods, Inc., Hampshire Country Club, and close to two dozen local chefs, clubs, and gourmet merchants are teaming up to support Part of the Solution (POTS) on Tuesday at 7 p.m. Join them at the Dine-Around, showcasing this year's special dishes, wonderful wines, and tasty desserts. Tickets are $125 and on sale now at http://harvestdine-around.eventbrite.com. For more information, visit www.potsbronx.org. Hampshire Country Club, 1025 Cove Road, Mamaroneck.
2. Afternoon Film at the Westchester Italian Cultural Center - “Cosí è la Vita”: A very entertaining Italian comedy - in which filmmakers pay their homage to Quentin Tarantino and Monty Python - about a prisoner who takes two people hostage. Members free, non-members $15. The film starts at 2 p.m. Westchester Italian Cultural Center, 24 Depot Square, Tuckahoe.
3. The National Weather Service says the overnight rain (with maybe some snowflakes inland) will end, leaving the day clear and cold. Highs in the low 40s.
4. Everybody's checking out our list of the busiest roads in the Hudson Valley.
5. The Tarrytown Historical Society is now blogging on Patch! Check out their first post.